Friday, November 2, 2018

Are you a fan of Free Stocks Ticker?

As the author of this software I appreciate its fans continued support and enthusiasm.

Please remember to contact me for support via email and not comments as I do check my emails more often. Also, please remember to show your appreciation by clicking the "donate" button.

I make no promises and take no responsibility. The software is free, have fun with it. Keep me enthusiastic and interested as well and click the "donate" button.

Thanks

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, how would I add the stock: IFP.TO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry, since moving away from Yahoo as the source, and market-watch, the data is from IEX, and it doesn't seem to be available for Canadian or currency specific

      Delete
  3. I love the ticker with only one exception. I have 3 monitors and if I could choose the placement, it would look Great on my Ultra Wide screen monitor going across the top of it. Is there a way to choose the placement of the ticker ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it in the settings for the Stock crawler as Line Monitor #. I set 2 lines for the Stock crawl, then right-clicked one of the lines and chose my News feed. And yes ! Now it looks Amazing !

      Delete